The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bc liberals wasting tax payer money because they are short of campaign money

Harbinger

I love seeing peoples hackles getting up over this stuff. But spending 15 million in taxpayer funds on attack ads. The money could definitely have been spent much better. That could have covered the kits coast guard base for at least another 15 years. Shameful.

Oh great to see nitronuts back. Right on schedule. welcome back. Just in case I'm not here when the election is over. Good to see you while you are around.

I don't know that anyone here should consider themselves a 'teacher' of anything. We're all random people on an internet forum. People can claim to be whoever they want or have knowledge of anything they want.

If you're interested in hearing 'doctrine' of any sort, then there's not much point in having a discussion with you.

So out of all the parties for the election, which one is the least corrupt/crap? I'm still young so I haven't much experience in this area. I basicly know Christy Clark is evil and Dix and the NDP are the second coming of the antichrist.

So out of all the parties for the election, which one is the least corrupt/crap? I'm still young so I haven't much experience in this area. I basicly know Christy Clark is evil and Dix and the NDP are the second coming of the antichrist.

A dipper is also a slightly derogatory term for people from India. D.I.P = Displaced Indian Person. Dippers are generally referred to as the "fresh off the boat" Indians with heavy accents and cultural mannerisms that make them stick out.

It's not as derogatory as the n-word, but isn't exactly a term of endearment either.

It's probably the equivalent of calling an Italian a WOP (with out papers).

<--- went to high school in North Surrey

Archived