The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buffalo Sabres

Italia2006

I know they just got rid of their head coach but that has done nothing for them. I think it was a BIG mistake letting Lindy Ruff go.

They haven't won a game since the big move and continue to go on a downward spiral. How much longer until the GM is fired or they pull the trigger on a big trade?

I think Miller has to go to change the culture in that dressing room. Luongo would be a perfect fit for them and would give them a great guy in the locker room.

You would have to think the owner will not let this go on much longer. He's spent a lot of money and is going no where fast.

Red flags went up as soon as Vanek cooled down. He carried that team for the first while there. Now that the offense dried up, the team has surrendered weak goal after weak goal. Part of the problem is Miller isn't bailing the team out anymore. Part of the problem is the defense has been both disappointing and banged-up all year. But really, the Sabres haven't been the same since Drury and Briere took off. So is Coho and whatshisface the next Drury and Briere? Not sure.

They made expensive moves like a team going to go deep into the playoffs, but a lot of those moves backfired, bigtime. Now they need a major shakeup.

Either that or they're tanking on purpose.

Miller isn't going anywhere unless he demands a trade because I think he might be getting tired of the team after everything that has happened (noone went after lucic after he was run over, has been left to try so many times, in his interviews he is miserable and never happy about the team). Miller is the least of their worries. Defense has let people walk all over them, They don't have anyone to replace Miller either

I know they just got rid of their head coach but that has done nothing for them. I think it was a BIG mistake letting Lindy Ruff go.

They haven't won a game since the big move and continue to go on a downward spiral. How much longer until the GM is fired or they pull the trigger on a big trade?

I think Miller has to go to change the culture in that dressing room. Luongo would be a perfect fit for them and would give them a great guy in the locker room.

You would have to think the owner will not let this go on much longer. He's spent a lot of money and is going no where fast.

Archived