The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nashville Broadcasters

t_ray99

Hey guys,

I just wanted to comment on how top notch I thought the Nashville broadcast was last night. I live in Montreal so I often end up watching the other team's broadcasts. The Nashville team of Pete Weber and Terry Crisp were really knowledgeable.

One of the thing's I especially enjoyed was how positive they were towards the Canucks players. In particular, they seemed to be big fans of Burrows, Kesler, and the Sedins. Definitely a refreshing change from the hate we usually get.

These old guys really know what they're talking about, even making references to the Millionaires and the 1930s Rangers.

Job well done gents, job well done!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to comment on how top notch I thought the Nashville broadcast was last night. I live in Montreal so I often end up watching the other team's broadcasts. The Nashville team of Pete Weber and Terry Crisp were really knowledgeable.

One of the thing's I especially enjoyed was how positive they were towards the Canucks players. In particular, they seemed to be big fans of Burrows, Kesler, and the Sedins. Definitely a refreshing change from the hate we usually get.

These old guys really know what they're talking about, even making references to the Millionaires and the 1930s Rangers.

Job well done gents, job well done!

In all honesty much better than any Sportsnet broadcast. Nothing against Shorty and Garrett but they don't give the viewers much information about other teams and their players. Meanwhile the Nashville broadcast highlighted everything about the Canucks, from Hansen's suspension to Henrik Sedin surpassing Naslund to the goalie controversy.

Very in-depth look at the opponent which is refreshing, compared to most other broadcasts which gets a bit repetitive, talking about the same team over and over again. I think they talked more about the Canucks than the Predators which just shows how humble and classy they are.

It doesn't bother me too much since I like to call out the game play by play while I watch for craps and giggles, but my uncle would yell and swear his head off at the TV when ever announcers would start yapping about anything that wasn't going on immediately on the ice.

Archived