The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-SJ

:picard:

Its amazing the amount of people who seem to know nothing of the actual values of players, that spend their free time making proposals that are absurd. Then someone shoots it down, but not because the lack of any rationality, understanding, or even common sense, but they shoot it down by counter proposing an even more absurd offer.

This rant is not directed at this OP, as a matter of fact I think Clowe for Raymond is a fair trade but it would benefit the Sharks more then us in the long term by taking away valuable minutes from Kassian. I doubt Gillis would let go of Raymond for a piece that we aern't desperate for. Maybe next year if Jensen is playing amazingly and Schroeder can show his size doesn't matter, something involving Raymond could happen, but we aern't going to trade him just for trades sakes.

Booth is signed next year, Clowe is not!

Better or not, that makes Booth the better asset. And San Jose needs a shake up!

Booth for Clowe straight up!

Well a ton of Sj fans want Clowe for Stafford, who's not much better than Raymond, but personally i wouldnt do it. Schroeder doesnt play very good without Raymond and the two are amazing together.... Maybe a pick and Booth for Clowe? they need some speed down in SJ

Archived