Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kilgore

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Detroit Red Wings - Feb 24, 2013

1,089 posts in this topic

I hate blaming the refs because it just seems like the easy way out but man oh man. What is this, I don't even...

No one can blame luongo for us being down right now hes not playing his best obviously but how many rebounds has detroit had on the power play our defense cant seem to clear the puck and the refs have been an absolute disgrace this game I say we find out where they live and all go take a sh*t on their front porches its a joke

I don't hate garrison I just don't think he's worth what he's making. 16 goals once and gillis thinks he's a super star. He's worth 2.8 - 3 million.

Doesn't surprise me haters are hanging this on Lu. If it was Schneider all we hear is excuses.

How does pulling him save his stats?

If you pull him now, his GAA is 7.5.

If he shuts the door in the 3rd, it's 5.0

He would have to let in 3 more for his stats to be worse - I don't see that happening.

That 2nd period was played almost entirely in our end.

3 shots on goal for the Canucks - and 1 was because of a penalty kill where we shot the puck down the ice at the net.

Instead of blaming the refs every time how about our PK actually does its job.. How about we manage more than 2 shots in a period. Its not as if the 1st penalty against the Wings was that great..it was a pretty weak call as well. The reffing league wide has been pretty suspect this season, not just the canucks. We have a PP to start, pot one early and this is anyones games. Howard doesn't look any good tonight either.

danny slap shot! thats something you dont see often

Refs have ruined what should have been a marquee matchup with their shameless Red Wing nuthuggery.