The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Detroit Red Wings - Feb 24, 2013

alt kilgore

How is he being a homer by saying we have a better chance to win if we play our super star goalie? It's a fact.

That being said Lu isn't that great in afternoon games but hes always lights out vs the wings.

If Jonas is injured does that mean Howard is starting?

Bieska get better!

I also hope Booth gets better soon and he didn't spread this bug to the rest of the guys especially not HIggins. DO you guys remember when he missed a lot of games last year (or was it 2011) because he kept getting infections. Not that Higgy has been playing very well lately. Alot of our guys have been off. I kind of wonder if this bug has been bothering a lot of them.

Well Detroit has lost 5 of their last 6 so I don't think Van will need to be making a comeback in the 3rd...at least not a large one anyways

5-2 Canucks

Kesler (Higgins,Kassian)

D.Sedin (Burrows,H.Sedin) PP

Schroeder (Kassian,Raymond)

Edler (Tanev, Daniel) PP

Burrows (Kesler,Raymond)

No they aren't both great regular season goalies.

Schneider is great... based on Ummm... Ummm... his great stats put up in what 80 regular season games n never playing a full season.

Luongo is phenomenal and has been arguably top 3 for a DECADE. you play the better goalie and his name is roberto luongo

Should be a fun game to watch. These two teams play similar hockey and love to compete with each other.

Anyone else finding the Lu/Cory slagging kind of tedious?

Cheer for the team, not for the goalie. I hope Lu has a terrific game. I hope Schneids is fantastic in his next game. What's good for the goalies, is good for the team you numbnuts.

Archived