Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

no wonder cody left....
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#62 Luongo97

Luongo97

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

if a player gets demoted based on mistakes, and promoted or given playing time based on their good/great play, then i must have missed aaron romes back to back to back norris trophies.

#63 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

MAybe if Kassian didn't have a bad game he'd get ice time...

AV handles talent so poorly he's won two presidents trophys and a trip to the Stanley Cup finals. What a horrible coach... :picard:

And a Jack Adams award in 2007 which was all him too, right?

#64 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

And a Jack Adams award in 2007 which was all him too, right?

Yeah, it was.

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.