The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler Severely Over-Rated- Do We Really Want Him?

The Dark Knight

Is it only me who finds it annoying that if you critisize a player on the team almost everyone will call the poster band wagooner or only post a face palm. I thought the poiny of the forum is to share your opinion on the team.

And regarding Keslers play, he hasn't been the same as he waa his Selke season, but he has been having injury problems, give him some time. If he doesn't come back to his game maybe the Canucks management should consider trading him.

I agree the one 40 goal season was an anomaly, it's difficult to put up those type of number year after year. Perhaps that one year raised fan expectations too much. Having said that he's still a very good secondary scorer, and good in all situations especially defensive. He's still one of our best players, even if he's not sniping 40 goals a year.

Is that right? The whole six games he's been back? Imagin that. Oh he's also got 4 points in those six games big guy.

People said the exact same thing about Daniel Sedin when he came back from his injury a couple years ago. And how did that turn out? It took Daniel 10 games to start playing even remotely well. Then he went on to almost tie his brother in points ( who won the art Ross that year)

once again we have arguments between real vancouver fans that are not blind vs the vancouver cheerleaders ... real vancouver fan puts up a good post and the cheerleaders have a hard time facing facts or even replying with facts so they resort to face palming and insults really shows how intelligent the cheerleaders are.

My God, do we have to be subjected to this every loss?

I guarantee you don't want to be playing against Kes.

And he's just come off not one but two surgeries...how about letting him work out the kinks first before deciding? I remember people doing this to Bieksa too right after his calf laceration(s), etc.

are you kidding me? are you actually suggesting one player cannot play better than another?

wow. perhaps the OP posted this in frustration to the canucks loss, but that is irrelevant. anyone who has an objective hockey sense has had this formulation of kesler for a while.

My God, do we have to be subjected to this every loss?

I guarantee you don't want to be playing against Kes.

And he's just come off not one but two surgeries...how about letting him work out the kinks first before deciding? I remember people doing this to Bieksa too right after his calf laceration(s), etc.

Your a moron.

Just back from off season surgery

Shortened training season

End of a road swing after playing hard three games in four nights

Before tonight only one pp goal against on the road trip

Team is just starting to gel missing their top offensive minded passing D man

THE SKY IS FALLING! Quick go tell everyone............

Seriously. WTF? Go cheer for a different team !

Archived