The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Red Wings

-Vintage Canuck-

Lets look at the good thing about this game here.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.............ummmmm........ Dank got two goals. Higgy got a nice goal and .Kassian Kass looked a lot better in tonight's game. The call was crap and its kind of a shame that more people are discussing that then the fact that he had a nice scoring chance. Then the coward Tootoo takes a run at Tanev and what does Kass do he stands up for Tanev. This is really good guys! I will take a loss against Detroit and have a prime example of how this team should react when some goon goes after one of our players any day! Also I like how Kass also was lippy towards the refs yes it cost the team cause he took a penalty but at least he did something about the disgusting officiating. AV should give his head a shake, he should be the one standing up (take the fine) to the NHL. He also should have pulled Lu after the 2nd I do not see why he did not put Schenids in.

Anyone else think the Nucks were staging a bit of a protest on the ice? I half expect to see MG make a stink, however I wouldn't be surprised if he starts leaking stories to the press about how batcrap the reffing is. Also, Lu doesn't like to see his numbers get shot to crap but if they're really looking at trading Cory at this point, this game alone would have destroyed his value.

I don't expect this to have an effect on anyone's confidence.

Luo's stats are down the drain now LOL. wonder what that one Luongo lover is going to say now.. he can't point to "THE STATS....LOOK AT HIS STATS.HIS STATS DONT LIE". anymore.

Anyways, Luongo was hung out to dry tonight, certainly a few bad goals but the team as a whole sucked. Don't understand why AV kept Luo in the whole game, absolutely no reason for that unless Schneider was indeed sick as one poster suggested. How we come out so flat once again in the 2nd period is concerning.. 2 ???? shots are you kidding me???.

What a joke.

The defense gave Luongo no help to begin with.

Appalling penalties in the second; undeserved penalties.

A complete inability to generate any offense in the second period, like the first period against Nashville on Friday.

Sit Garrison out and put Barker in for a few games.

Oh, and people are going to blame Luongo and only Luongo but as Garry Valk pointed out: The Canucks defense has been slipping with 22 goals against in the last 6 games, and Roberto has played half? those games, so. Learn to analyze properly instead of just blaming the tender you silly bunch of ignorants.

LOL Luongo goes from #1 in GAA to #10 in a single game.

2.11GAA now ><

Didn't watch the game but seems like the team and Luongo both were terrible.

Archived