The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Red Wings

-Vintage Canuck-

AV will never bench regulars or favourites. Young people get the boot for a mistake. Schroeder better keep playing smart because he'll get replaced by Ebett for a turnover. Annoying that Kassian bounces around when Higgins was like a lock on the second line even though he was a ghost for more than half the games so far.

I feel like our team puts in a third of the effort other teams put in. And man Lu.... He has been great this season, but this was not his night and AV shoulda pulled after the 4th or 5th just to give the guy a break a save to some of his stats. We have 2 good goalies we should be pulling them whenever they aren't hot. Our whole team is a mess and has been for a while with our goaltenders bailing us out. I may sound like a chicken with my head cut off, but I think AV has been in Vancouver for too long and I think its time for a change. Its not that hes bad. Its just that hes not the right fit for our team and is losing his respect from being with us for too long.

Yeah, I don't even really know what to say after that fiasco, haha. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did go wrong for the Canucks in this game. I guess we can be thankful nobody on our team was seriously injured.

And what was up with our team not playing the last 5-10 minutes of the game? AV and the team's lack of play left Luongo out to dry there.

What a joke.

The defense gave Luongo no help to begin with.

Appalling penalties in the second; undeserved penalties.

A complete inability to generate any offense in the second period, like the first period against Nashville on Friday.

Sit Garrison out and put Barker in for a few games.

Oh, and people are going to blame Luongo and only Luongo but as Garry Valk pointed out: The Canucks defense has been slipping with 22 goals against in the last 6 games, and Roberto has played half? those games, so. Learn to analyze properly instead of just blaming the tender you silly bunch of ignorants.

Archived