The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coaching decisions

miles.p

Aaahahahahaha!

Well, using CanuckJay's same logic, it looks like LA Kings really "struggle" with the match-up with Van. I mean, we lead the season series 3 points to 2, and one of the Kings points was on a cheesy SO win. I guess Sutter just can't adjust to the in-game ebbs and flows as well as AV.

Aaahahahahaha!

Well, using CanuckJay's same logic, it looks like LA Kings really "struggle" with the match-up with Van. I mean, we lead the season series 3 points to 2, and one of the Kings points was on a cheesy SO win. I guess Sutter just can't adjust to the in-game ebbs and flows as well as AV.

Ok I'll stop.

I was just annoyed because I thought this whole ridiculous internet spat with Barry was just so silly. Moreover it was also really time consuming. I wanted to get away from it but maybe just dumb pride (even if on the internet) couldn't make me let it go (especially when someone that was clearly below me intellectually was making digs at me)

So yes I was very immature BUT then, I was so happy when I saw that he stopped posting after the last little argument.

But then he comes out of nowhere again today and his first post is another jab at me which clearly shows he's been bitter the last couple of days and just waiting to say something.

And then I went all immature again

OK Fine I'll stop. Clearly I don't need to keep dishing it out even though he keeps coming at me.

That would be like beating up a handicapped person

Archived