#1 406281dylan

406281dylan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

POPULAR

I must say, u know I am pissed with the results of the game,but i am not as pissed about the game as i am with some fans. You say ur a Canucks fan but yet u criticize the team after every win or loss. First off I am going to start with the coaching staff. To the people who want AV fired, i disagree he is a great coach, who got us to the cup finals a couple years ago, and is about to bring us back their this year, besides if u fire him who do u want Jaque Martin the man who ruined MTL. Next off leave Kesler alone, the guy has played with so much heart and if u cannot appreciate that then u should go root for the Boston Bruins. Also I hear plenty of criticism towards Maxim Lapierre this year, u remember the guy who makes 1 million dollars, who we aquired for nothing on deadline day and he turned out to be an amazing player for us, winning faceoffs, leading are team in hits standing up for teammates and chipping in offensively. the man who has for ur information not opened up his mouth once on the ice this season to better are hockey club,he also has a great plus 4 plus minus. I just want to hear how u can criticize him when he has 1 less point then ur 3rd line center and probably more points then almost any 4th liner in the league. So that should be enough for u guys to leave him alone cause beleive it or not he is a big leader in our locker room. Next off this team is headed in a great direction and maybe if they had are support rather then are negative weight on their backs they would play much better.
I dont understand how people can call thereselves fans if they show no support.

Edited by 406281dylan, 24 February 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#2 Kyosama

Kyosama

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

POPULAR

Stopped reading after first sentence. Use proper grammar. It really doesn't take much effort.

#3 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Take 2 aspirin and go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning.

#4 schneider

schneider

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Time to get off the internet for tonight, big guy

#5 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Wall of text = didn't read. Also, PGT.

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

#6 John Tortorella

John Tortorella

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Keyboards are cheap if your enter key is broken
"Oh, and torts is an amazing coach, a father figure type
Ex: yells at you motivates you, but tells you you're amazing and keep it up when you succeed, not AV, the guy that barely talked to his players
Torts will destroy the media hype and all the pressure they put on the players" Shredder 09:23 PM Friday July 5th

#7 406281dylan

406281dylan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

im actually french so speaking english is not easy for me

#8 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,869 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Yes we are the only fans in any league that hates losing and want corrections to be made to prevent it.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#9 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I must say, u know I am pissed with the results of the game,but i am not as pissed about the game as i am with some fans. You say ur a Canucks fan but yet u criticize the team after every win or loss. First off I am going to start with the coaching staff. To the people who want AV fired, i disagree he is a great coach, who got us to the cup finals a couple years ago, and is about to bring us back their this year, besides if u fire him who do u want Jaque Martin the man who ruined MTL. Next off leave Kesler alone, the guy has played with so much heart and if u cannot appreciate that then u should go root for the Boston Bruins. Also I hear plenty of criticism towards Maxim Lapierre this year, u remember the guy who makes 1 million dollars, who we aquired for nothing on deadline day and he turned out to be an amazing player for us, winning faceoffs, leading are team in hits standing up for teammates and chipping in offensively. the man who has for ur information not opened up his mouth once on the ice this season to better are hockey club,he also has a great plus 4 plus minus. I just want to hear how u can criticize him when he has 1 less point then ur 3rd line center and probably more points then almost any 4th liner in the league. So that should be enough for u guys to leave him alone cause beleive it or not he is a big leader in our locker room. Next off this team is headed in a great direction and maybe if they had are support rather then are negative weight on their backs they would play much better.

Your'e grasping at straws. This team has issues.

Edited by Riviera82, 24 February 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#10 combover

combover

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

the only ones who should be embarrassed are the two refs.
my warn status is for calling it like i saw it with Dave the donut Nonis. apparently the owners agreed

#11 Kyosama

Kyosama

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

im actually french so speaking english is not easy for me

Your sentences were coherent and they had proper structure. It's mostly just the "u" versus "you" and lack of paragraphs that make it difficult to read.

#12 Canuck hero

Canuck hero

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

ya can't be supportive on this game pal.... they where tired and lets be honest about that. secondly the d is really lazy... just really lazy.....you ever watch goals get scored on them just watch.... they are chasing or lol just standing there..... unfortunate bounces off of ballard for sure... but he played great lately....i don't think our team works very hard at all.... their verteran experience will tell you that....
Posted Image

#13 psalm1975

psalm1975

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

why does Lu have a shut out one day and get this ugly in another. Consistency please!!!!

#14 disisdayear

disisdayear

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

I thought this was a thread of how embarrassed you were about the team's performance today...Canucks tried to mail one in today. Just doesn't work that way.

#15 Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Bad loss. But a loss is a loss.
Posted Image
For the first time in a long time.. the future looks bright..

#16 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,006 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

I would hire Ruff.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#17 nhlrefsuck

nhlrefsuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

This game was a complete BASTI!
First Lu gets a shutout then he blows us out.
#Tradelurumours
Posted Image<---------- Thanks -VintageCanuck-

Sig too big. Please pick one of the two images. Thanks hv88

#18 Wheels22

Wheels22

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

You can't win 'em all

#19 Miller32

Miller32

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Your'e grasping at straws. This team has issues.

It's not the team we should be worried about it's the fans. The riots, the constant whining about goalies, horrible trade ideas. I'm sure every team has their bad fans but I'm starting to realize why we're the most hated team in hockey.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 deebow420

deebow420

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

are team needs us arrrrrrrr

#21 canidiot

canidiot

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

am i the only one who read this while thinking....."LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE"

#22 mbal23

mbal23

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

POPULAR

A shoe box could have gotten that team to the finals

#23 canidiot

canidiot

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

thanks for posting that... sorry i was too lazy to look for the vid

#24 icycold

icycold

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

First, that was a fairly easy read. Yes, a whole paragraph with breaks in it would be much easier but oh well.
Second, my opinion is this team still needs a trade and it seems to glaring against the top 10 teams usually. The rest of the league
not so much. What i hate about the CDC is *some* fail to appreciate that hockey is a team game and usually pick out scape goats
which is really frustrating to say the least. We just need a really good tweak of this team to put us over the top to be even better.
HABS SUCK!!!

#25 canadaguy_25

canadaguy_25

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I also disagree he's a great coach (grammar matters). If we don't hire Lindy Ruff, then I'll be very upset. People keep saying we should keep AV for lack of any better options, but now there is one.

#26 CCCP

CCCP

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

They had to fire AV two years ago. Too late. No Cup for current team.

#27 zejono

zejono

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

it still amazes me that we let Torres walk because he wanted just 1 million for 2 years. Did you see his play today? He was dominating and skating so fast. He scored 2 goals. The perfect 3rd/4th liner.

#28 Wilbur

Wilbur

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

it still amazes me that we let Torres walk because he wanted just 1 million for 2 years. Did you see his play today? He was dominating and skating so fast. He scored 2 goals. The perfect 3rd/4th liner.

Too bad he only does that about twice a season.

#29 ba;;isticsports

ba;;isticsports

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

You can't win 'em all

Blackhawks trying to prove You wrong

#30 Burr's bandwagon

Burr's bandwagon

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

I also disagree he's a great coach (grammar matters). If we don't hire Lindy Ruff, then I'll be very upset. People keep saying we should keep AV for lack of any better options, but now there is one.

I know i hate it when our coach leads us to winning back to back presidents trophies and only loses to the stanley cup winning teams in three straight years! Fire that bum!

:picard:
webkit-fake-url://E0525C6D-59C8-4266-8890-6962F34EFBA6/application.pdf
-The Future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.