i hate, hating on him but its true.. although hes our "best" dman i think he

needs to sit one game, let Barker come in and play a game.. AV will show

the team hes not going to allow that kind of stuff

D pairings could look like this

Hamhuis-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Alberts-Barker

Jason Garrison calls Jason-Garrison only meeting

VANCOUVER—After a tumultuous and disappointing first half of their season, Jason Garrison reportedly called a Jason-Garrison-only meeting Sundayto air out the many issues still plaguing the Canucks. “There are 30 games to go and we’re still inconsistent, so everybody needs to step their game up right now,” Garrison reportedly said during the closed-door talks, which did not include coaches, upper management, or any of the other 18 players on the Canucks roster. “I’m sick of hearing excuses about shoulder/groin injuries or goaltender trade speculation. We should be contending for the title, but I feel like I’m the only one out there who even gives a damn. And frankly, that’s pathetic.” Reached for comment, Garrison told reporters the meeting was “very positive,” as it was unanimously agreed that the former 16 goal scorer should get more of the puck during games.

Jason Garrison calls Jason-Garrison only meeting

VANCOUVER—After a tumultuous and disappointing first half of their season, Jason Garrison reportedly called a Jason-Garrison-only meeting Sundayto air out the many issues still plaguing the Canucks. “There are 30 games to go and we’re still inconsistent, so everybody needs to step their game up right now,” Garrison reportedly said during the closed-door talks, which did not include coaches, upper management, or any of the other 18 players on the Canucks roster. “I’m sick of hearing excuses about shoulder/groin injuries or goaltender trade speculation. We should be contending for the title, but I feel like I’m the only one out there who even gives a damn. And frankly, that’s pathetic.” Reached for comment, Garrison told reporters the meeting was “very positive,” as it was unanimously agreed that the former 16 goal scorer should get more of the puck during games.

Edler has been pretty bad.. Im a huge Edler fan but hes been messing up

ALOT recently, constantly turning the puck over, or being out of position

i hate, hating on him but its true.. although hes our "best" dman i think he

needs to sit one game, let Barker come in and play a game.. AV will show

the team hes not going to allow that kind of stuff

D pairings could look like this

Hamhuis-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Alberts-Barker

Archived