24 replies to this topic

#1 Hunter.S-Kerouac

Hunter.S-Kerouac

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

OMG goalie controversy IKR. What up with that?http://www.dailymoti...un#.USsJquBfrgw But seriously 8 goals against. Luo never left the net. If MG is shopping Luo that couldn't have helped. And if he's not AV should know better than to leave him in net for 8 against. Usually there is a rational explanation that isn't apparent right away to what this team does but tonight not so much. So who benefits from this loss in this way? I hope Luo took a pic of the Lou in the Joe Lou because some magic must have been at work tonight.Posted Image

#2 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

OMG goalie controversy IKR. What up with that?http://www.dailymoti...un#.USsJquBfrgw But seriously 8 goals against. Luo never left the net. If MG is shopping Luo that couldn't have helped. And if he's not AV should know better than to leave him in net for 8 against. Usually there is a rational explanation that isn't apparent right away to what this team does but tonight not so much. So who benefits from this loss in this way? I hope Luo took a pic of the Lou in the Joe Lou because some magic must have been at work tonight.Posted Image

Posted Image

regards,
G.
Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#3 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

. Stupid post

Edited by JimLahey, 25 February 2013 - 12:28 AM.

hL9YqYN.jpg

#4 Hunter.S-Kerouac

Hunter.S-Kerouac

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

I didn't say that at all? I said OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEE What up wit dat?

#5 JimLahey

JimLahey

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

I didn't say that at all? I said OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEE What up wit dat?

Yeah, reread that and saw that.

hL9YqYN.jpg

#6 Nino

Nino

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,013 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

1 bad game and the guy gets flamed. I guess the Luongo love only lasts while he has a GAA south of 2. Otherwise he sucks and needs to go.

I <3 CDC.

People are still giving it to Cory for his first game so?

Cory played a bad game on his first Lou played bad tonight. Any goalie can have an off night, they are both great goalies, both have had great saves and both have let in goals that yhey should have stoped. I wouldn't say we have an advantage with any of the two in the reg season. Cory should get the next game after that flip the coin.

#7 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Lou should have dunked his head in the Loo after the game.

#8 NUCKS4CUP 28

NUCKS4CUP 28

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

It's no secret that I'm a huge Luongo fan, but he should have been pulled after the 4th goal.

Now not all the goals were his fault. The first 2 goals were scored against him by his own D-Man, and the PP's for Detroit were incredibly week, but still, no excuses for 8 GAA.
Posted Image

Believe in bLUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#9 Nino

Nino

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,013 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

It's no secret that I'm a huge Luongo fan, but he should have been pulled after the 4th goal.

Now not all the goals were his fault. The first 2 goals were scored against him by his own D-Man, and the PP's for Detroit were incredibly week, but still, no excuses for 8 GAA.

I thought 4 of the 8 were not his fault, if that helps. Still would have lost the game. And I'm a Lou brasher!!!

#10 chrisbanks

chrisbanks

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

luongo used to throw hissy fits in his first couple years when he got pulled after 3 and 4 quick goals. ever since then AV leaves him in esspecially now that you know the guy on the bench is starting the next game its different when u see your starter is having an off night u pull him knowing hes playing next game .. now you ogtta leave these guys in becasue who knows when they will play next if the other guy gets hot.

#11 VicNuckleHead09

VicNuckleHead09

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Pointless thread is pointless.
Posted Image
"Louuuuuuuuuu!" - Last game Attended: Vancouver vs. Penguins
Email me

#12 spliced

spliced

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

I wish it was like that night in Anaheim, that was one of the best games he ever played.

#13 VancouverCanucksRock

VancouverCanucksRock

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,546 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

This only shows that Schneider is the one being traded :P
Posted Image WHen idiots think numbers are words, I do believe in 2012 for cleansing Earth of the idiots

#14 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,609 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Even after letting in 8 goals, Luongo STILL has better stats than Schneider. I think that says more about how badly Schneider has played all season than how Luongo did in 1 game.

Playoffs-wise, I'd rather have Luongo play well for lots of games and blow 1 game really badly than have Schneider let in around 3 to 4 goals per game consistently.
Posted Image

#15 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

POPULAR

Even after letting in 8 goals, Luongo STILL has better stats than Schneider. I think that says more about how badly Schneider has played all season than how Luongo did in 1 game.

Playoffs-wise, I'd rather have Luongo play well for lots of games and blow 1 game really badly than have Schneider let in around 3 to 4 goals per game consistently.

why don't you stick to Aussie rules Football because theres not much credibility coming from a 21 yr old australian. Just where did all this, so called knowledge come from? tv? You are a joke !!!

#16 Mad Cow Disease

Mad Cow Disease

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

Do you watch the Canucks when Schneider plays? He's played badly all season? He had a bad first game and a few average/sub-par performances but he's also stood on his head for some games.

JAN 23 '13 CGY @ VAN W 2 36 34 .944 0 0 64:59
JAN 25 '13 VAN @ ANA W 0 30 30 1.000 1 0 59:36
FEB 7 '13 VAN @ MIN W 1 23 22 .957 0 0 59:45
FEB 9 '13 CGY @ VAN W 1 34 33 .971 0 0 59:40
FEB 19 '13 VAN @ CHI O 3 43 40 .930 0 0 64:21
And he was the only reason we had any business getting a point in that last Chicago game.

Shhhhh,.

#17 Moonshinefe

Moonshinefe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

So what facts were you referring to when you said Schneider consistently lets in 3 to 4 goals? Because it certainly wasn't GAA or any other measure I can tell. I wish the moderators would start banning these trolls.

I guess making up false stats and making arguments like "another player on our team is doing worse so it's okay" passes for legit discussion on here though, unfortunately.

#18 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

I've got to say imo here was a game where a depleted team just couldn't hack it against a Wings team on fire. I don't blame Lu. Sure he had a couple of bad ones, but show me a goalie on the wrong end of 8 who is NOT going to be responsible for one or two.

I have to say in mitigation there were a few refereeing decisions which really hurt us (while the game was up for grabs) just when we didn't need these kind of breaks. I mean Kassian no way crashed the goalie, the Weise "non head shot"

Say what you like, we missed Bieksa out there.

I also think this game was another illustration of how much we need an out and out finisher. .................to think we might have had Jagr.........oh well.
Kevin.jpg

#19 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

why don't you stick to Aussie rules Football because theres not much credibility coming from a 21 yr old australian. Just where did all this, so called knowledge come from? tv? You are a joke !!!

Why don't you stop shaming Canucks fans by that kind of personal abuse. The guy is as entitled to his opinion as you are.
We are all hurting but you do yourself no credit with an attack like that..............If you had any self respect you would apologise.
Kevin.jpg

#20 c-a-n-u-c-k-s

c-a-n-u-c-k-s

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

luongo used to throw hissy fits in his first couple years when he got pulled after 3 and 4 quick goals. ever since then AV leaves him in esspecially now that you know the guy on the bench is starting the next game its different when u see your starter is having an off night u pull him knowing hes playing next game .. now you ogtta leave these guys in becasue who knows when they will play next if the other guy gets hot.

Great, just what we need. A coach who submits to the players will instead of coaching the team properly.
i make music - here it is - and run a label & musician community - sectionz [savant, mr.bill, katfyr, sirensceol, virtual riot, kaster etc....] (mainly edm)

#21 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,321 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

Wow, I am actually glad I did not watch this game, I was listening on the radio for the first three goals then had to tune out, only to find out we lost..... Cory must have been pretty sick to not come in and leave Lou out for all 8, yikes

#22 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:46 AM

Great, just what we need. A coach who submits to the players will instead of coaching the team properly.

Cory had the flu and i am sure Lou knew about it as well as the coatch.

#23 Adamth

Adamth

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

Emery hasn't had a off night- Chicago doesn't know what losing is this year.

Edited by Adamth, 25 February 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#24 cc_devil

cc_devil

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

AV's still the coach period.

#25 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,389 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.