#1 slasher

slasher

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

Hi everyone

I'm hoping someone could help me with this. I'm planning to buy tickets for myself and the girlfriend for the jay z / justin timberlake show. Problem is, I have no idea what seats to be aiming for. With BC place being so massive, I'm hoping someone can shed light on which section makes for the best experience, and whether or not its worth it to sit anywhere other than section A on the floor. Seating chart found here:

http://www.ticketmas...01&minorcatid=1

thanks!

#2 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,284 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

My suggestion is find images that actually show the seating for a concert there and decide which seats looks like they fit your preference, and if you are still stuck and unable to make your own choices just listen to the music at home.

#3 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,560 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

I saw the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour way back when. We were row 74 on the floor. Great view.
Saw Pink Floyd on the Learning to Fly tour way back when. We were row one billion WAY in the back top as far away as possible and couldnt see anything except the big screens.

The moral of this story is to get as close as possible.

Posted Image

#4 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Floor seat are really small and you are packed in like sardines. If you are in the middle of a row, good luck getting out without tripping over basically... everyone. I sat in sec. 342 for Paul McCartney and I enjoyed it. You could still see the stage and the big screens made up for it. The seats in the lounge are cushioned, you get a drink holder, access to the lounge bar, and you get leg room. You can also stand if warranted without tripping over the row in front of you.

This is a view of the floor:

Posted Image

Edited by zero-ONE-three, 25 February 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#5 slasher

slasher

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

thanks for all the replies

I managed to scoop up section 216 row m. Look real good to me. Anyone have experience sitting here in this section?

#6 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

I was also wondering about that! I bought floor tickets but couldn't get any in section A! Oh well, the show is still going to be unreal!
Posted Image

#7 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,226 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

I saw the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour way back when. We were row 74 on the floor. Great view.
Saw Pink Floyd on the Learning to Fly tour way back when. We were row one billion WAY in the back top as far away as possible and couldnt see anything except the big screens.

The moral of this story is to get as close as possible.

Wow...sounds like you were in the opposite seats of me for the same concerts!
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#8 WZRD

WZRD

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

I have a few tickets for the upper bowl. My seats start at 101 is that to the right or left of the entrance when you're facing it?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.