The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Concerts at BC Place

slasher

Hi everyone

I'm hoping someone could help me with this. I'm planning to buy tickets for myself and the girlfriend for the jay z / justin timberlake show. Problem is, I have no idea what seats to be aiming for. With BC place being so massive, I'm hoping someone can shed light on which section makes for the best experience, and whether or not its worth it to sit anywhere other than section A on the floor. Seating chart found here:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/11004A5385F5484B?artistid=1837448&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

thanks!

I saw the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour way back when. We were row 74 on the floor. Great view.

Saw Pink Floyd on the Learning to Fly tour way back when. We were row one billion WAY in the back top as far away as possible and couldnt see anything except the big screens.

The moral of this story is to get as close as possible.

Floor seat are really small and you are packed in like sardines. If you are in the middle of a row, good luck getting out without tripping over basically... everyone. I sat in sec. 342 for Paul McCartney and I enjoyed it. You could still see the stage and the big screens made up for it. The seats in the lounge are cushioned, you get a drink holder, access to the lounge bar, and you get leg room. You can also stand if warranted without tripping over the row in front of you.

This is a view of the floor:

McCartneyfloor_zps48f1bd72.jpg

I saw the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour way back when. We were row 74 on the floor. Great view.

Saw Pink Floyd on the Learning to Fly tour way back when. We were row one billion WAY in the back top as far away as possible and couldnt see anything except the big screens.

The moral of this story is to get as close as possible.

Archived