The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks need a new look.

FutureNHLGm

Why does this remind me of George Costanza, Assistant to the Travelling Secretary of the NYY. Have you thought about a promotion where you use a body suit man to streak across the ice during the intermission. Or how about cotton jersey's and socks for the players? The players would be wrapped in softness and fluffiness, and they would be five degrees cooler than the other team.

No, I am Garth Snow. Faker.

I have been trying so hard to not feed the troll, but I am going to. We are younger, faster, stronger, bigger, healthier, and more experienced then any previous year. As such everything you have said makes no sense other then to get people to respond to such an uninformed, uneducated, and proposterous thread.

I like our Jerseys.

Hello. I am not Hugemaskost, a teacher from Dawson Creek, BC.

I am really José Tremblay, GM's Assistant to the Assistant of Snow Removal From the Back of the Arena of the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (now defunct). The Canucks suck. I have loved them all my life. Jesse Shultz is better than Tanev. I don't care if you believe me. The Canucks will no win the Stanley Cup this year.

Good day.

Hello. I am not Hugemaskost, a teacher from Dawson Creek, BC.

I am really José Tremblay, GM's Assistant to the Assistant of Snow Removal From the Back of the Arena of the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (now defunct). The Canucks suck. I have loved them all my life. Jesse Shultz is better than Tanev. I don't care if you believe me. The Canucks will no win the Stanley Cup this year.

Good day.

Archived