The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks need a new look.

FutureNHLGm

Hello. I am not Hugemaskost, a teacher from Dawson Creek, BC.

I am really José Tremblay, GM's Assistant to the Assistant of Snow Removal From the Back of the Arena of the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (now defunct). The Canucks suck. I have loved them all my life. Jesse Shultz is better than Tanev. I don't care if you believe me. The Canucks will no win the Stanley Cup this year.

Good day.

Hello. As you all know, the 2012-2013 Canucks are looking a lot like the 2011-2012 Canucks. This is a huge problem, as coasting into the playoffs and squeaking out wins really didn't seem to work in the playoffs and you all know what round we got knocked out in. I am here to offer a whole new look to the Canucks.

Step 1: Fire AV, Newell Brown, Bowness.

Step 2: Hire Lindy Ruff, Another Special Teams Coach, and another associate coach.

Step 3: Trade Ballard or Garrison for a capable shutdown RH shot. When a lefty has to play Right D, he can throw the whole pairing off and screw up his positioning.

Step 4: Trade for a 3rd line center. Whether it be picks, prospects or even a player trade, (Schneider trade, Luongo trade etc,) We need that defensive 3rd line shutdown center.

Step 5: Bag Skate these lazy D-men and every time they play a bad game, take them out and replace them with other Candidates such as Barker, Alberts or Vandermeer.

I think these are the key changes the Canucks need to become a contender again and the firings of AV, NB, and Bowness will help light a fire under their butts to start performing.

Thank you.

The Canucks can't always be fixed by Burrows, who AV relies on too much. This team should have been rebuilt after their failure to win the cup against Boston. The deficiencies showed up and again in the playoffs last yr. In the end it is Gillis who needs to fix it. First the coaching culture needs to change. At least AV and his old side kick Bowness should be let go.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok are your schizophrenic?

Hugemanskost posted this:

Hello. I am not Hugemaskost, a teacher from Dawson Creek, BC.

I am really José Tremblay, GM's Assistant to the Assistant of Snow Removal From the Back of the Arena of the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (now defunct). The Canucks suck. I have loved them all my life. Jesse Shultz is better than Tanev. I don't care if you believe me. The Canucks will no win the Stanley Cup this year.

Good day.

Archived