• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FutureNHLGm

Canucks-Blackhawks

16 posts in this topic

This trade is contingent on if Crawford starts to lose the Blackhawks games.

Schneider, Ballard to Chicago for Brent Seabrook, Crawford

Brent is the RH shot we need on this team and I think a pairing of Edler-Seabrook would be a very good pairing.

Tell me what you think.

have u been smoking crack rocks with charie sheen hawks laugh at you for such a ridiculous proposal

have u been smoking crack rocks with charie sheen hawks laugh at you for such a ridiculous proposal

Trade makes sense for both teams. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Chicago says no. Seabrook is a corner stone and Crawford has proven more then Schneider at this point. He was excellent in his rookie year(game 7 performance against us that year was amazing) and stellar this year. One bad season doesn't make a bad goalie.

Why don't we trade Hansen's Record for Hossa :bigblush:

Now to be serious.......... Why would Vancouver trade Schenids to their Arch Nemesis who could easily bring the Blackhawks to the promised land? Seriously? I don't see Vancouver trading with them but ..........give us Kane instead and I would be okay with it. I hate his attitude/off ice antics but that boy can play hockey!

chicago hasnt lost in regulation yet, why would they make a trade when doing so well

Chicago isn't trading Seabrook, especially for a goalie who hasn't proven himself and is playing quite poorly this year.

The only way if trade schneider if I was mg is if Kane was involved his skill and passing is nuts and apparently he likes luongo