The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Accountability (tweet)

j3ff

I think it's hilarious,good sense of humor.

Keenan pretty much sais he has no respect for his teamates and was totally inappropriate for him to tweet such a thing after a horrible loss. All the other guys on the panel(SNW Oilers-hawks game) were pretty much agreeing with him.

It's like...Whatever,the guy has a sense of humor,leave him alone. :picard:

It is a joke, and as I always say there is always truth too jokes. This is Lu's way of saying "I know I played crap, and I know I need to be way better next time" Simply put, forget and focus on playing solid next game, that is all you can do and all you should do.

If anyone takes his tweet as LU thinking it as a funny joke and he really doesn't care about letting 8 goals because he is making millions is an idiot

He went into last night's game with the best GAA in the entire league.

He doesn't need to change anything. Forget about yesterday's game and move forward with the same approach you've had all year. Good job Lu!

PS I like Luongo. I like Schneider too. This isn't freaking Twilight and were not all 15 year old girls choosing between Team Edward and Team Jacob. It is okay to like both, they're both good goalies.

Yeah well screw those NNW guys and especially Keenan.

I'll take anyone who saying he should have been better / apologizing any day. It gives me the belief some responsibility is part of the mindset ( a past criticism I have had with Lou).

Keenan still owes us a few apologies.

I think it's hilarious,good sense of humor.

Keenan pretty much sais he has no respect for his teamates and was totally inappropriate for him to tweet such a thing after a horrible loss. All the other guys on the panel(SNW Oilers-hawks game) were pretty much agreeing with him.

It's like...Whatever,the guy has a sense of humor,leave him alone. :picard:

Archived