The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks trying yoga

forklift_ole

They should go to a boxing gym and smack each other around a bit. Wake em up and bring em together, I think it could work lol

Yoga? What's next, group tap dancing class? We need to spark the fierce competitor in them not the zen-topia freebird wussies! If this was av's idea I'll join the firing bandwagon.

Edit by mod They should go to a boxing gym and smack each other around a bit. Wake em up and bring em together, I think it could work lol

Yoga? What's next, group tap dancing class? We need to spark the fierce competitor in them not the zen-topia freebird wussies! If this was av's idea I'll join the firing bandwagon.

Not the wake up call I was expecting.

With all due respect to yoga and its place in fitness, those clowns should of been bag skated till they puked followed by a few lengths if the seal drag.

Ignorant, bigoted, close-minded people. Even if you are "joking", just posting this proves your mindset.

I have been teaching PE for 15 years. Yoga is one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It's great for core strength, flexibility and stress reduction.

Try it before you knock it, Cheech and Chong.

Sarcasm is often hard to detect in written context. If your post was sarcasm, it was a poor attempt at it. Sounded more like a bigoted sardonic remark, to me.

No lecture. Just a couple of observations... And name-calling is a really good response. Captain Butthurt... I heard this one in the grade 3 class I subbed in 15 years ago.

First Yoga is really hard guys I had to do it when I was in College in drama class and it was really really hard also all the homophobic remarks guys come on grow up!

I think its interesting that the coach would do this and I wonder as to the reasoning but hey why not try it perhaps they need to do something to regain their focus. it seems like they are getting out played because they have no mental game, no spark, dare I say no heart. The only ones who seem to be playing with passion are the rookies and the goalies even then they aren't consistent (except perhaps Tanev) so if this could help them regain their focus why not?

Ignorant, bigoted, close-minded people. Even if you are "joking", just posting this proves your mindset.

I have been teaching PE for 15 years. Yoga is one of the most challenging things I have ever done. It's great for core strength, flexibility and stress reduction.

Archived