The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Please stop the diving

canucksnihilist

I actually liked the way Kesler played today. There were many moments where he could have just went down but he fought through checks today and kept battling. (pretty sure he took a look at the mirror before the game)

Although the calls didnt go in our favour, I feel like if we continue to fight through, the league will take notice and we will start getting calls again.

Right now it's clear that the league is watching us and calls arent going in our favour. I think while all eyes are on the team, it gives the team a great opportunity to seize the moment and gain back our reputation by working hard and continuing to battle along the boards.

2 games in a row we get called for diving. Clearly there's a memo out against the Canucks. In order to get out of this mess, the only thing the Canucks should do is focus on battling through checks.

This message needs to come from AV and Henrik to the rest of the team

Kesler is brutal, embarrassing. He's a one trick pony that every team has figured out. If a good player could be had in a Kesler trade, I hope MG pulls the trigger. He single handedly creates a bad identity for the Canucks.

In reviewing your recent history and clear and evident disdain toward Kes, I can only say "David Backes, that you?"

(I guess when you're skating on one foot you're bound to topple every now and then)

Archived