The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Argon Some Stuff

Argon

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

if you wanna have your mind blown, Nova has a very good 3 hour program about the 4 forces (gravity electromagnitism etc.), how they were discovered, the elusivness of a unified theory that unites them and how a unified theory could prove string theory (which in itself is facinating)

if your into that kinda stuff, and want it explained in a way you'd understand with experts in the field, would recommend (and last I saw you can stream it straight from their website too)

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

I WAS! But then I read this:

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...meat-balls.html

Ikea Canada spokesperson Madeleine Loewenborg-Frick said in an email to CBC News that the meatballs sold in Canada are produced in the U.S. "The situation in Europe is isolated to one supplier in Sweden and does not affect meatballs sold at Ikea Canada," she said.

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

I WAS! But then I read this:

Ikea Canada spokesperson Madeleine Loewenborg-Frick said in an email to CBC News that the meatballs sold in Canada are produced in the U.S. "The situation in Europe is isolated to one supplier in Sweden and does not affect meatballs sold at Ikea Canada," she said.

Archived