The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Was that the Answer

RyanKeslord17

I've been thinking, was the Detroit spanking finally what the team needed to wake up? Remember last year when we got clubbed by MTL and then turned our season around. Or a couple years ago when the Hawks stapled us 7-1? We went on a fantastic streak, can't remember what it was but I know it was impressive. I honestly think that we will wake up from the beating we took against the Wings. I don't know about you but I wanna see this team play with some heart, back to these days:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4puEoWu9Csk&feature=plpp#

Go Canucks Go!!! :towel:

The team seemed to know exactly where the problems lay in the Detroit game. Once again Luongo has shown himself to be world class by taking on the responsibility of the loss (although I think he is only responsible for 4 bad goals, the other 4 were bounces and deflections). Schneiderman now has the net, and its his to lose. I think Cory will stand on his head tonight.

Why do people want to hire Lindy Ruff?

He had several years with elite teams in Buffalo and never managed to do anything more with them than AV has done with our team, and his past few seasons were easily dubbed unsuccessful considering the team that he had.

At best hiring him would be a lateral move.

it's not the coach people. It's lack of a second wave of attack. What we really need is David Booth and Kesler to find their game and be that secondary consistant scoring threat we desperately need. i know Raymond is having a hell of a bounce back year, but we can't rely on him to be that guy. We brought in Booth to be that power forward we have been lacking since Bert left and that has not panned out so far.

Archived