The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van - Nj proposal

Now that Brodeur is on IR the devils might be looking for a goalie to make a push for playoffs so was thinking would you do

Nj

Schneider

Ballard

VAN

Larson

Hedberg

2nd

I know that Brodeur has another season after this but he can mentor Schneider and split the time retire than Schneider become a franchise goalie to take place of the best. Canucks get a great right hand d man a good backup and a 2nd in a good draft seems pretty fair to me.

They put him on retroactively to Feb 24, so he could only have to miss a couple more games before returning. This is not Brodeur out for the season and they'd still have Brodeur under contract through next season as well so I don't see why they'd rush to give up Larsson.

Now that Brodeur is on IR the devils might be looking for a goalie to make a push for playoffs so was thinking would you do

Nj

Schneider

Ballard

VAN

Larson

Hedberg

2nd

I know that Brodeur has another season after this but he can mentor Schneider and split the time retire than Schneider become a franchise goalie to take place of the best. Canucks get a great right hand d man a good backup and a 2nd in a good draft seems pretty fair to me.

I doubt they would move Larsson would Fayne and Matteau be easier to aquire?

Fayne is a R handed young dman with great size

Matteau is a big hard hitting winger who might develop into a top 6 guy.

Neither guy will most likely be a super star but both have good potential and great size.

Schnieder

Ballard

2nd

for

Fayne

Matteau

Archived