Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SabreFan1

He's doing great

88 posts in this topic

Yeah but Kassian is more gritty, has more energy, and actually wants to play here. Funny thing is Cody could have had that second line center spot while Kesler was injured, but hey. If he's happy playing for last place Buffalo more power to him. I jsut hope his daddy doesn't start complaining....

Troll alert. My troll radar was going wacko so I just had to check CDC....sure enough....

id rather have a beastly kassian destroying people than have hodgson be a liability defensively look at his pls minus

id rather have a beastly kassian destroying people than have hodgson be a liability defensively look at his pls minus

Cody is playing well because he is getting top 6 minutes. Fact is, he wouldn't crack the top 6 at all now that Kesler is back. He'd have a couple of goals and a few assists if he was still here. Great trade for both teams

Look who he has on his line. If he was on the Canucks he wouldn't have that kind of firepower as he'd only be on the third. Plus without the tradewe wouldn't have Kassian.

I still can't believe that MG traded Cody Hodgson to us. He's almost a point per game player. I can't even imagine how many more points that he would have if he had was still with an actual good team like the Canucks. I'll grant that Cody complained last year to AV but all he needed was more ice time and it seems that he knew it.

Yeah, golly gee isn't it just swell how he's doing?

I suppose you're commenting on these forums because you're lonely since there's next to nobody posts on the Buffalo site, right?

regards,

G.