The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

He's doing great

SabreFan1

I still can't believe that MG traded Cody Hodgson to us. He's almost a point per game player. I can't even imagine how many more points that he would have if he had was still with an actual good team like the Canucks. I'll grant that Cody complained last year to AV but all he needed was more ice time and it seems that he knew it.

*edit* People are taking me to task on my post so you guys can feel free to stop yelling at me now. I wasn't trying to troll.

Yeah but Kassian is more gritty, has more energy, and actually wants to play here. Funny thing is Cody could have had that second line center spot while Kesler was injured, but hey. If he's happy playing for last place Buffalo more power to him. I jsut hope his daddy doesn't start complaining....

I still can't believe that MG traded Cody Hodgson to us. He's almost a point per game player. I can't even imagine how many more points that he would have if he had was still with an actual good team like the Canucks. I'll grant that Cody complained last year to AV but all he needed was more ice time and it seems that he knew it.

Archived