The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

He's doing great

SabreFan1

Man everybody is just beating up on this guy in here, and he is taking with much aplomb I must say! We on this board could learn a thing or two from this visitor. Kudos to you SabreFan1, if more people like were like you, this forum and the internet in general would be more conducive to discussion.

Man everybody is just beating up on this guy in here, and he is taking with much aplomb I must say! We on this board could learn a thing or two from this visitor. Kudos to you SabreFan1, if more people like were like you, this forum and the internet in general would be more conducive to discussion.

I like Kassian. If he ever finds a consistent groove, I'll be happy with the trade. He doesn't have to score 60 points, but if he can consistently generate some type of offense, hit, and stick up for his teammates - he will be more valuable to us than Hodgson would have ever been.

That being said.. He hasn't been consistent at all. But neither has the team in general, so I think it's unfair to target Kassian specifically.

Good on Cody for playing well so far. Regardless of who we got in return in that trade - Cody wasn't going to work out here for numerous reasons. The writing was on the wall.

He came here to shove crap in your face. Why couldn't he just have this discussion on the Buffalo Sabres boards? Good for Cody. He is a good player thats great. Why the topic's of Cody being great and Cody being this, and that on this site is beyond me.

I like Kassian. If he ever finds a consistent groove, I'll be happy with the trade. He doesn't have to score 60 points, but if he can consistently generate some type of offense, hit, and stick up for his teammates - he will be more valuable to us than Hodgson would have ever been.

That being said.. He hasn't been consistent at all. But neither has the team in general, so I think it's unfair to target Kassian specifically.

Good on Cody for playing well so far. Regardless of who we got in return in that trade - Cody wasn't going to work out here for numerous reasons. The writing was on the wall.

Really? Seriously? Read the thread. I've apologized several times and acknowledged other people's points of view. I came here because I've been reading CDC for the last 2 years and I have been a member of the board for almost the last year. Try not to be so sensitive. I mean no harm and once again, I'm not trying to troll anybody.

some stuff to consider

1. kassian is younger and playing on the 4th line compared to the 1st line

If I remember right, Kass is one year younger. AV is wasting him by putting him on the fourth line. He'll never learn that way. He should be on the third.

2. buffalo is 15th in the east canucks are 3rd in the west

What's your point? I like the Canucks. Always have - always will.

3. hodgson can get all the points on that 1 line team he wants doesn't change the fact there 15th

Again, what's your point?

Archived