Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

janisahockeynut

Thinking about the future

9 posts in this topic

Ok, here is the statement: I just don't think that the Canucks are winning the cup this year...My opinion!

Here is the proposal:

Luongo + 2013 1st + 2014 1st for Ryan Strome and Griffin Reinhart

Or

Luongo + 2013 1st + 2014 1st for Nick Bjugstad and Erik Gudbranson/DmitryKulikov

Sweeteners if needed.........Raymond/Higgins/Ballard/Garrison

Now some of you are going to say that Florida and NYI are not looking for a goalie or that they don't want Luongo, but my question isn't whether they want him or not, but rather which one of these trades would be the most realistic.

I am going with the old addage that the team that gets the best player, wins the trade........OK, flame away!

PS...there are going to be some decent UFA's to pick up this summer, if the teams ready, and trying to do it all in the summer, is going to be too much!

They are both extremely fair, but personally I would choose.............Florida because Gubranson is a big right handed shot d-man

They are both extremely fair, but personally I would choose.............Florida because Gubranson is a big right handed shot d-man