8 replies to this topic

#1 janisahockeynut

janisahockeynut

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

Ok, here is the statement: I just don't think that the Canucks are winning the cup this year...My opinion!

Here is the proposal:

Luongo + 2013 1st + 2014 1st for Ryan Strome and Griffin Reinhart

Or

Luongo + 2013 1st + 2014 1st for Nick Bjugstad and Erik Gudbranson/DmitryKulikov

Sweeteners if needed.........Raymond/Higgins/Ballard/Garrison

Now some of you are going to say that Florida and NYI are not looking for a goalie or that they don't want Luongo, but my question isn't whether they want him or not, but rather which one of these trades would be the most realistic.

I am going with the old addage that the team that gets the best player, wins the trade........OK, flame away!

PS...there are going to be some decent UFA's to pick up this summer, if the teams ready, and trying to do it all in the summer, is going to be too much!

#2 Zoolander

Zoolander

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

You've been
Posted Image
Flaaaamed
My 2014 Draft wishlist: 1st rd: Draisaitl, Virtanen, Scherbak. 2nd rd: Brendan Lemieux, Thatcher Demko (Goalie)
Posted Image
Future Canucks top 6:
Shinkaruk-Draisaitl-Scherbak
Virtanen-Horvat-Jensen

#3 kanucks1

kanucks1

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

They are both extremely fair, but personally I would choose.............Florida because Gubranson is a big right handed shot d-man
Posted Image

CDC Fantasy League GM Chicago Blackhawks

#4 kanucks1

kanucks1

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

They are both extremely fair, but personally I would choose.............Florida because Gubranson is a big right handed shot d-man
Posted Image

CDC Fantasy League GM Chicago Blackhawks

#5 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

lol.
Posted Image

#6 janisahockeynut

janisahockeynut

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

You've been
Posted Image
Flaaaamed

Mr Zoolander....loved the " Flamed", but really looking for your imput.......I know I give alot up, but are either Strome or Bjugstad going to be star players..........to me, it is the whole picture, gaining talent, loosing cap hit, ability to sign UFA's.....as I said, I don't think they are going to win the cup this year, this is the way I would do it, what is your opinion and what is your way to build a continuing dynasty? But thanks for the graphics!

#7 lee goren rulez69

lee goren rulez69

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

keep dreaming, luongo and a couple of low 1sts won't get you either of those trades

#8 canuckfan85

canuckfan85

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

keep dreaming, luongo and a couple of low 1sts won't get you either of those trades

are u sure about that , Luongo = best player in deal, gubranson is not a two way d man, big defensive d man. he has like 8 cvareer points bro...8 points.

#9 bossram

bossram

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yah if you can convince the other teams to do it....go for it.
What is the deal with Mike Gillis, it always seems like he's sweating...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.