The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes 4-2 Canucks

JE14

Yes the refs are crap and yes, it doesn't help the Canucks one bit. However is anyone else just finding that whether we win or lose, the quality of hockey this year is way the hell down? I'm actually switching games off part way through because of how ridiculous it is to watch, and I frickin love this team! Plus I used to watch other teams play as well but league-wide, the product has become terrible.

First 2 goals were the result of the 4th line being on the ice at the wrong time. Coaching. They had one good shift. They couldn't win faceoff. Vermette was sensational, out classed the Canucks. Mason Raymond gave up possession of the puck way too much. Edler had trouble pinching and got beat on the outside a lot. Hamuis gave up the puck way too often in our own zone.

Pheonix did a great job of closing passing lanes and getting something in the way of the puck when it went to the net. Phoenix did a great job of pressuring the Canucks in their own zone and Alberts, Tanev and Hamuis had trouble moving the puck to break out.

The sumation is the Canucks got out played at home, just like they do every time they come home from a road trip and play their first game. Solution, tell the wives to hire a nanny for the hockey season, hubby doesn't have time to be soccer mom.

Archived