The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes 4-2 Canucks

JE14

Nobody gets it. People aren't overreacting after one loss. The whole point is we've seen this before. We've seen this so many times before. We've seen the team play well, then hit a slump, and be fooled into thinking it's just a slump and the team is fine. Then the playoffs come and the Canucks bow out and the cheerleaders FINALLY catch on to what everyone else was saying to begin with. This isn't about judging the Canucks after one loss. This is about knowing the Canucks more than well enough to determine that nothing has changed.

Watching those post-game interviews I really notice the disconnect.

Hank says they played well.

Kes says it was one of their best 60 minute efforts this year (WTF?!!!) Then Garrison (the new guy) , says they have to get back to basics and find a way to play a full 60 minute game.

I'm starting to wonder if the old guard are just completely out of touch with how they used to play the game. Only the new guys sees how pathetic the effort is.

From an outsiders perspective it doesn't look like the Canucks are playing with any sense of urgency on a consistent basis. There's no question the Canucks have some incredible talent on the team, but the motivation doesn't seem to be there. Something needs to wake these guys up and the overall team defense needs to improve.

we made the finals 2 years ago last year we lost daniel sedin at the worst possible time and kesler was playing injured so no real way to tell how deep they could of gotten so the playoff situation isn't as bleak as people like to think but people on this board have no memories it seems they don't see anything past oh we lost panic panic panic oh we win we have the best team in the world its quite sad

we made the finals 2 years ago last year we lost daniel sedin at the worst possible time and kesler was playing injured so no real way to tell how deep they could of gotten so the playoff situation isn't as bleak as people like to think but people on this board have no memories it seems they don't see anything past oh we lost panic panic panic oh we win we have the best team in the world its quite sad

Boys looked tired. Hopefully AV gives them 2 full days off cause I think they need a mental break.

It will also give time for Gillis to call NHL head office and scream at them to get their s#$% together. Seriously, who are these amateur officials the leagues employing? Every night there's a new guy I've never heard of. Him and his partner waltz in and butcher the game. After the Nucks game is over, I switched channels to the SJS/COL game just in time for those officials to mangle that game. It's everywhere - an epidemic. It's the bubonic plague in hockey right now, SOMEONE has to do SOMETHING.

Also, we can blame the defense, we can blame the goalie. But this ones on the forwards for me. In the last few games they are generating very little. Only creating 8-10 scoring chances per game is for Columbus, not Vancouver. The Sedins have been the only consistent forwards lately. 2 players won't win you hockey games in the West.

Sidenote, anyone catch Real Housewives of Vancouver tonight and their references to the Canucks players? lol

Lindy ****ing Ruff

I'm tired of AV's crap.

This team gets embaressed and then we come back and come out flat again, never gets this team motivated to play, never gets this team prepared, makes the dumbest ****ing line-up decisions (Its clear putting 2 3rd liners with Kesler isn't ****ing working, why don't you ****ing make a god damn adjustment so Kesler can have someone to play with who won't constantly chip and chase and grind away)

Uggh I'm just done with his crap, him and these refs are the death of this team.

Send Kassian back to the Wolves, id rather him get Top line minutes there than 4th line minutes here. Plus we really don't have anywhere else to put him. We would have to demote either Higgins Raymond Booth or Hansen to the 4th for Kass to get promoted with a healthy forward roster. Call him up when a forward gets hurt.

Send Kassian back to the Wolves, id rather him get Top line minutes there than 4th line minutes here. Plus we really don't have anywhere else to put him. We would have to demote either Higgins Raymond Booth or Hansen to the 4th for Kass to get promoted with a healthy forward roster. Call him up when a forward gets hurt.

Archived