The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes 4-2 Canucks

JE14

I'm tired of everything falling on the refs shoulders or the goaltenders. A LOT of the blame has to be on our core player (KESLER,HAMHUIS, EDLER). THE HAVE BEEN BRUTAL, PATHETIC REALLY. The Sedins and Burrows have been decent. The rest of the blame has to be on A.V. I know some of you think this is over reacting, but really you have to make it stop at one point or another. THIS is the right time to do so. A.V. has lost hold on his team. He can't get them motivated and has changed the system into making the Canucks offense predictable and VERY boring. His tenure with this team is complete. Thank you for the Stanley Cup Finals A.V.! You'll get a job soon enough and the Canucks will hire Ruff. We need to get our butts in gear we are almost out of a play off spot. This is a short season, we can't waste points like this.

stop blaming the refs guys. WE had this crap go against us in the past and we over came it. We just played bad. You saw it, I saw it, his mom saw it, his sister saw it, 5 on 5 we had nothing, Phoenix just boxed us out. Just a bad game overall. Mike Gillis needs to bring in a offensive damn, as we don't the defencemens that are confident enough to skate it out.

Archived