The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Coyotes 4-2 Canucks

JE14

No urgency at all. Also, what was Hamhuis doing before the empty net goal? 30 seconds left and he takes a slap shot dump from our own end with an empty net...? The other interesting stat was faceoffs: this many consecutive games where the Canycks have had a significant disadvantage in faceoff percentage is worriesome. Shows how important Malhotra's faceoffs where to the stats at leat. Also points out a deficiency in the faceoff dot of our other centres.

Av Needs to either change his coaching style or he needs to leave. I have been quiet about this whole coaching thing (other then wondering what he was doing with Kassian) untill now but enough is enough he is obviously not getting through to these players. They are just horrible. No Heart, No drive, They don't even look like they want to be there.

The only canuck who seems to be playing good at all, who even seems to play with any type of passion is Tanev. The core needs to wake up. I am not attacking them . I don't think they all need to be traded but enough is enough.

The refs and Gary Bettman need to go away. Seriously I swear every single game the game- mangement gets worse and worse and worse.

Enough excuses. Injuried, fatigue, refs, etc etc.

This team is simply NOT good enough. We have lost to Phoenix and St.Louis at home amd Chicago and Detroit on the road. Not too promising!!

We need a MAJOR change. Either a big trade or a coaching change. We are stale and since Game 5 of the finals something is missing. In the cap era major trades are tough to do so my vote is replacing AV. Good coach, but he has had a long run and in my opinion, the time is now. We have nothing to lose. At best I see another early first round exit.

What was with all the solo dashes today? Jesus Canucks, there are 4 other skaters out there with you.

And why does it take us 3 tries to clear the zone.

Schneider was pissed off post game btw. Direct quote:

"I'm getting tired of playing like an average goalie. It's getting ridiculous."

Kesler, Booth, Raymond, Kassian, Higgins, Hansen not even threatening offensively. Emphasis on the first 3. We can't call ourselves a depth team if the depth players aren't going to score.

Archived