The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

That LA game will either be the turning point or the reality

yete

I've been consistently hating on AV since 2008. Win or lose, he drives me to booze.

The AV Drinking game:

When a non-sedin line is shuffled, take a shot.

When A Rookie is benched, have a shot

When the camera turns to him and he has his arms open but is still chewing gum, have a shot

When he looks like he might have just eaten some off-flavour life-savers in reaction to a penalty call, have a shot.

If the team is leading by two or less goals by the third, and gets outshot in the third by a 2-1 or greater margin, drink as many shots as the margin.

You'd be in hospital by the end of the second period.

You'd be dead at the end of the third.

Im looking forward to that LA game it could be just what the doctor ordered....

if the canucks come out and actually play a decent game....

so far this year I haven't seen a game were the canucks goalie has not bailed out the team...(other then the duck game)

I feel this game will be either the turning point which gets this team going or the reality of this team will be shown ......

Last Game against LA this year the Canuck's barely got through Luongo stood on his head if you recall...

simply put quit making the excuses AV your on thin ice

Can't wait for Saturday

I understand that everyone is frustrated with AV and with how he is handling some players. I also understand how frustrating the whole goalie situation has been handled and other confusing moves that MG has done. I get why some fans (me included) would want a change or some kind of shake up. I just don't understand why anyone would ever want to watch their team lose? How is wishing that they get blown out 6-0 being a supportive fan? Yes this team needs to wake up, and yes they AV needs to do something different but wanting the Canucks to lose that' s just not right.

Honestly hopin for a 5-0 loss with cory in net so both goalies are held to same light. I love this team but sick of gliding by. 2 playoffs in a row we are eliminated for one reason only. Lack of scoring. All the focus is goalies but 4-0 means we did not score.

I understand that everyone is frustrated with AV and with how he is handling some players. I also understand how frustrating the whole goalie situation has been handled and other confusing moves that MG has done. I get why some fans (me included) would want a change or some kind of shake up. I just don't understand why anyone would ever want to watch their team lose? How is wishing that they get blown out 6-0 being a supportive fan? Yes this team needs to wake up, and yes they AV needs to do something different but wanting the Canucks to lose that' s just not right.

If Sestito plays, I hope he gets owned and Makes Gillis look like a fool.

Seriously... 2nd fight of him I've watched and the 2nd time he's been knocked out. He's big but sucks at fighting just like Weise... Is Gillis trying to turn us into the softest team in the league?

The panel at the start of the season said we got a lot tougher with Volpatti in our line up, now we have 2 guys who can't win a fight to save their lives.

Great.

Archived