Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

Refs

72 posts in this topic

Not Just happening to the canucks. But yeah the reffing has been terrible this year.

Can't blame the refs. Bad calls are part of the game. We lost cause we were tired and it showed. I starting watching in the third and by that time the game was so slow I thought I was watching golf.

Let's just blame all the bad reffing on the reputation we haven't been able to shake that we inherited from JARKKO RUUTU.

the diving call on Daniel was bs, and if were going by the letter of the law by Shanaban, Vermette should get suspended 2 games for a 'wreckless' play.

I loved when the camera shot the bench after Daniel got an embelishment penalty and AV is shown chewing his damn gum.

:picard:

The ref's were as bad as I have seen. It's one thing to put the whistle away in the third if both teams are battling hard but if one team is taking penalty after penalty you have to call it.

Can't blame the refs. Bad calls are part of the game. We lost cause we were tired and it showed. I starting watching in the third and by that time the game was so slow I thought I was watching golf.

League wide issue right now.. not just Canuck games. Every night it seems there is controversy. Apparently some GMs are calling it the worst reffing they've ever seen..according to TSN. On Burrows...well that is more likely due to reputation more than anything..just gotta keep playing hard, keep his mouth shut and play through it..it'll take some time to clean that up.

Put the wild, coyotes, blues and predators in a division by themselves and play each other 26 times each. No refs.... just clutch, trap, hook, hold, trip until the end of time.