The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Big Brother Canada

PlayStation

HD feed will be at 9 on Global

If you want to watch it earlier on Slice I believe its at 6:00 or so.

Let's see how it goes!

Of course it'll be nice to hopefully cheer for a home town contestant... But we'll see!

Edit: 3 BC contestants, I think I'll be going with Alec as of right now, the other two look like busts.

http://blogs.slice.ca/meet-the-big-brother-canada-houseguests/

I just realized that Peter Brown guy was in Peter Chao(pyrobooby)'s old videos.

This will probably be the only Big Brother season in Canada, it'll be cancelled just like every other copied show like Canadian Idol, Canada's Got Talent, So you think you can dance canada

I'll give it a look see...doubt it will be the same guilty pleasure the US one is though...Canadians are too polite to do the required back stabbing :lol:

"Oh sorry, no you go ahead and take the veto. I wouldn't want to come across all aboot being confrontational, eh."

I really hope Big Brother Canada takes off. Same goes for Amazing Race Canada in the summer.

So far, I think BBC is going to be a hit because it looked like they put a lot of effort and money into it compared to Canadian Idol, Canada's Got Talent and So You Think You Can Dance Canada - Those shows were cheaply made with no effort.

For example, I thought the Bachelor Canada was up to par with the US version in regards to production quality, but that's just my opinion.

Well these people are weird... We'll see how this goes. The dang veto competition didnt even have a buzzer, did the dude just slap a piece of wood or something? (I was some what distracted doing homework)

And giving the HOH to that chick was pretty lame. Oh well she'll be a target and get out sooner! That is if I bother watching the whole season.

BTW I can not stand that guy... you all know who. Err forgot his name.

Archived