Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainly Mattias

Are you keeping CDC a secret?

Do people in your real life know that you're on CDC?   54 members have voted

1. 1. Do people in your real life know that you're on CDC?

• No. I like my anonymity and online freedom and would never tell anyone IRL.
    • No. However, I don't care if people know.
    • Kinda. I've mentioned it in passing but no one knows my username.
    • Kinda. My significant other knows but not really anyone else.
    • Yes. I talk about CDC frequently and/or have 1 or more friends (from IRL) also on CDC.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Pretty straightforward.

How integrated is CDC with your real life..?

For me, I like being able to say whatever here so my real life people are completely oblivious to you CDC. :rolleyes:

People know that I am on CDC, only very few know what user I am

People know that I am on CDC, only very few know what user I am

I don't care... No one knows because CDC is about 500th on my list of conversation items.

My family knows I'm on CDC, but they don't really care. My brother is on, but he's only ever made like 3 posts.

Naw, I don't discuss my online stuff in real life unless asked or the conversation pops up... I think my dad knows, but that's only because he asked me a couple of years back.

Don't really care if anybody knows.

Only my wife knows because she sees me on here a lot. No one else knows because it doesn't really seem worth mentioning.

I just came to the stunning revelation that we're all like superheroes with secret identities.

The only real difference is that we're all probably pretty mediocre in both lives.

I just came to the stunning revelation that we're all like superheroes with secret identities.

The only real difference is that we're all probably pretty mediocre in both lives.

I regularly use "I have over six thousand posts on the web-forum" as a pick up line. It's 0/0 because I'm too afraid to talk to women, but I consider that 100%.

It works every single time.

I regularly use "I have over six thousand posts on the web-forum" as a pick up line. It's 0/0 because I'm too afraid to talk to women, but I consider that 100%.

never has failed yet! :emot-parrot:

..on a side note, go and talk to women! *shoves towards females*

now is the time bm! you can do it!

face the fear! dare you to talk to approach 1 new girl a week.

I'm going to put a Bud light on my car and start pulling people over on the highway as the CDC police. Thanks for the inspiration guys. xo

If I had to keep it a secret I'd be very upset about how my life turned out.

I don't say which one, but I've mentioned stuff on here once in a while to friends as "a forum I go on"

Is "Hi my name is beautiful and you are BananaMash" a good way to open up the conversation?

My ex wife hated when I posted on CDC. That's why she's an X

:bigblush:

My ex wife hated when I posted on CDC. That's why she's an X

:bigblush:

"Hi, my name is Tig'ol Bitties, and I post on a sports forum all the time - you have just the items I'm looking for, and I was wondering if you would like to get it in tonight? ::D::D::D "

works evertiem.