The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Volpatti put on waivers by Canucks, McGrattan clears

elvis15

Oh, BTW guys, fighting =/= tough and grit. People don't usually fight in the playoffs, unless Torres just concussed one of your star players. It's about hits and whatnot, not fighting.

Still though, this move doesn't make any sense.. Weise is the better option since he plays the PK (and is pretty good at it) and understands the game, Volpatti is just there to hit and stuff. But still, he's the guy you need as your 13th forward...

If we re-call Ebbet i'm going home and crying in my room.

This is kind of strange. Like elvis said, pushback really isn't the issue and vandermeer wouldnt provide any more than volpatti except for a few more minutes played. He shoots left and so does anyone that is good enough for a call up so i cant see us doing it to get another right handed shot in there. Volpatti has played his role perfectly so i cant see any reason mike would want to get rid of him.

the only conclusion i can come to is were about to make a trade where we are getting more canuck roster players back then we are giving. Perhaps a goalie is finally on his way out?

Archived