Columbus is likely a Lottery Pick, we gotta start thinking about the long term future... post Sedin era.
2013 1st Round Pick
Columbus 1st Round Pick
3rd Round Pick
4th Round pick
Vancouver retains 30% of Salary
Offer Sheet to Phoenix on Mikkel Boedker. Might take a bit more.
Daniel Sedin ($6.100m) / Henrik Sedin ($6.100m) / Alexandre Burrows ($4.500m)
Mikkel Boedker ($3.750m) / Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / Zack Kassian ($0.870m)
Nicklas Jensen ($0.894m) / Jordan Schroeder ($1.250m) / Jannik Hansen ($1.350m)
Matt Cooke ($1.800m) / Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / Derek Dorsett ($1.633m)
Alexander Edler ($5.000m) / Jason Garrison ($4.600m)
Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m) / Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m)
Chris Tanev ($1.350m) / Scott Hannan ($1.250m)
Roberto Luongo ($5.333m)
Eddie Lack ($0.750m)
RETAINED SALARY TRANSACTIONS (2.088% of upper limit)
Keith Ballard ($1.260m—30.0%)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $62,973,333; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,326,667
* Chris Higgins signed as free agent for $2,000,000.
* Maxim Lapierre signed as free agent for $1,000,000.
* Jordan Schroeder signed as free agent for $1,250,000.
* Kevin Connauton signed as free agent for $687,500.
* Nicklas Jensen recalled.
* Mikkel Boedker signed as free agent for $3,750,000.
* Matt Cooke signed as free agent for $1,800,000.
* Chris Tanev signed as free agent for $1,350,000.
* Scott Hannan signed as free agent for $1,250,000.
Edited by Legend Killer, 27 February 2013 - 10:18 AM.