The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kesler out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot

-Vintage Canuck-

On 1040 they said this was from a shot 3 games ago! What a beast. I can't imagine playing a beer league game with a broken foot let alone 3 NHL caliber games.

That said, %*#&$#!!!!!!!

So he still hadn't shaken the rust off (that broken food may have had a little to do with it in the last few games) and now we'll be lucky if, after recovery, he's even up to par when the playoffs start.

On the plus side at least AV won't be abusing his playing minutes and wear him out as usual before the "real" season starts.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ever Since Samuelson left the team, our 2nd line has never been the same. No joke

Our best 2nd line was

Raymond Kesler and Samuleson

Samuelson actually played real well with Kesler, infact I think he's his best line mate. Not sure why we let Samuelson go.

Guest Gumballthechewy

If you look at Booths stats in the past it's surprisingly good. He scored 30 goals while just playing around 16 minutes of ice time, and was a plus 10. This was on a very weak Florida line up. So potential is there, hes also only 29, but really, he has 0 chemistry with Kesler. I wonder will Detroit do Booth for Samuelson straight up. Because not only that, Samuelson was an awesome line mate for the Sedins too. I forgot too add, Mason Raymond also scored 25 goals while playing on that line. To say players have no Chemistry with Kesler is a lie and false. It's more like our 2nd line is not operating properly. I hope Gillis realized what happened when he got rid of Samuleson.

Archived