The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kesler out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot

-Vintage Canuck-

I really think Manny is just filling a spot so lines can practise. The Canucks are down a few people and in order to run full lines at practise it is not uncommon for even assistant coaches to dress. It's a win - win - Manny gets to feel like he is still part of the team without putting him in harms way and the canucks have a live body on a line so they can keep lines together as much as possible in pratice ..... Take a deep breath folks ..... He is just pitching in I would bet

@SNETPacific

Malhotra - "It was quite a shock to my system." #Canucks

Malhotra - "This was Mike's decision based on his feeling and what he saw on the ice." #Canucks

Malhotra - "We discussed a lot of possible scenarios and felt that being apart of this organization helping out any way I can was best."

Just look at Keslers history and then ask that again. The guy doesnt listen to his body and allow himself the time to actually heal.

He hides injuries and comes back to soon. He is driven to the extent he will harm himself to get the job done. Reminds me of Steve Yzerman in the playoffs,limping around on one leg. Some of these guys would rather give it all.

what he said.

Kesler did the same damn thing last year. Played while not fully recovered.

Kesler probably didn't disclose the injury to anyone! why is he doing this!

You see kids! this is what happens when you play injured.! you slow the team down. Despite a positive 5 points in 7 games, it still slows the team down. Please come back when your a 100% Ryan. Crap sakes.

quite possibly, he also didn't disclose it to the medical staff too.

Archived