The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kesler out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot

-Vintage Canuck-

Andrew Ebbett to the rescue!

Seriously Gillis, we don't have the center depth we need. We can't just band-aid this problem over. We need a center that can fill in full time for Kesler if he struggles or is injured again.

Is that Bozak deal still on the table?

We can't have a $5 million player stepping in front of every shot trying to block them. There is a reason the Sedins are so durable. They play smart and don't put their bodies in the way of unnecessary harm. Part of it is luck obviously. Kesler can't control everything that happens on the ice. But certainly he doesn't have to tempt fate.

We can't have a $5 million player stepping in front of every shot trying to block them. There is a reason the Sedins are so durable. They play smart and don't put their bodies in the way of unnecessary harm. Part of it is luck obviously. Kesler can't control everything that happens on the ice. But certainly he doesn't have to tempt fate.

Pack it up, pack it in

Let me begin

I came to win

Battle me that's a sin

I won't tear the sack up

Punk you'd better back up

Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up

Get up, stand up, come on!

Come on, throw your hands up

If you've got the feeling jump across the ceiling

Muggs is a funk fest, someone's talking junk

Yo, I'll bust em in the eye

And then I'll take the punks home

Feel it, funk it

Amps it are junking

And I got more rhymes than there's cops that are dunking

Donuts shop

Sure 'nuff I got props from the kids on the Hill

Plus my mom and my pops

[Chorus]

I came to get down [2x]

So get out your seats and jump around

Jump around [3x]

Jump up Jump up and get down.

Jump

Well it's going to be a while before they're a contender again, it's time for the new wave of young guys (Kassian, Schroeder, Tanev, Jensen, Lack, etc.) to make an impact. The Sedins won't be around forever and Kesler isn't going to be able to be much more than a third line center if he keeps getting injured, and I'd consider that questionable. Then we have our goaltending situation. Luongo is too old to fit in with that group, but Schneider hasn't shown any ability to take over as the starter this season. It's all just one colossal mess.

Some of you guys are hilarious. It's funny to think about how you deal with problems in your day to day lives. :lol:

One little thing goes wrong, OH NO I'VE GOTTA CHANGE MY WHOLE LIFE!

Seriously, how many times do people have to go through this panic routine before they learn. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. If it's so hard to cheer for this team, then don't. But it could be alot worse you know.

Archived