The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Its time Lappy moved on!

garthsbutcher

Been said but I'll reiterate everything:

• He consistently leads our team in hitting

• His last game isn't a great basis of judgment, he was excellent last year and the year before when we picked him up

• He's a good playoff performer, 2 key goals in the SCF is a great example

I think, however, that he needs a bit of time to get used to being 20lbs bigger and it shows.

I just....sigh. Sure yes. I agree trade lappy, Schneider, Luongo, Kesler, Booth, Edler, Bieksa, Hamhuis, garrison and the Sedins for draft picks. Our first line should rightly be Schroeder, Raymond and Kassian. Who cares what the rest of the players are, that line has STANLEY CUP written all over it. It's GOLD JERRY, GOLD!!!

i love all these people who keep saying "its one bad game" all these 1 bad games are adding up what was detroit another 1 bad game? what about chicago? another 1 bad game what about losing last 5 of 7 its funny becasue we could lose our 15th game and people will come on here and say its still just one bad game. there is a difference between losing a playing bad you can come out with an A+ effort and lose no one will care it happens but when they come out with no heart or hustle its playing bad and canucks lose by lack of effort and heart more than they do just being outplayed.

It is time fans like you get a dose of NHL reality. This board is in for a HUUUUGE surprise. There is a good possibility of this season going straight into the crapper. Injuries are devastating teams league wide and we are no exception. This season is rapidly turning into a complete farce. The players , owners and agents brought this sh.. on themselves grubbing for money. No real prep for the grind of a season let alone a half season. IR is the busiest place on nearly every team and you want to toss one of our hardest skating players ?

Im just not seeing what he brings to the table any more. There is zero offensive upside at this point, the hits are soft at best and dont get me started on losing a fight to Vernon Fiddler. Please just go get Konopka who can actually win some draws, fight and has atleast the same limited offensive upside.

hes a 4th line center that proved he can move up and be a third line guy in the playoffs

theres nothing wrong with lappy , just dont expect too much from him and its easy

whats his faceoff %??

for a 4th line center hes not that bad

4 points plus 2 and 51.4 in faceoffs

i still think he can do better but thats not bad at all

Archived