Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Wellwood

[Hypothetical] Canucks or your kid?

Canucks or your kid?   87 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you cheer for if the Canucks face the team you're son is on in the Stanley Cup Finals?

• Canucks, no matter what.
    • Whatever team your son is on, even if it's a team you hate.
    • Whatever team you son is on, unless it's a team you hate. In that case, the Canucks.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

Why? So you can stop having any free time, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a gamble who might turn out to be a failure? Plus not to mention the next generation will be growing up in an even more bleak world situation. The middle class is on its way out. It sounds like a terrible idea to me...

Depends if my son bought me a nice penthouse in coal harbour

I would cheer for my son and hope he does well in the finals but I would hope the Canucks would win the cup. He would be the first person to understand. Aside from me he is the biggest Canucks fan I know! Besides he has my Genes. He doesn't even stand a chance playing for the Richmond Sockeyes let alone an NHL team :S

Depends what team my son plays for.

In a perfect world the son would win the Conn Smythe in a losing effort against the Stanley Cup winning Canucks

Why? So you can stop having any free time, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a gamble who might turn out to be a failure? Plus not to mention the next generation will be growing up in an even more bleak world situation. The middle class is on its way out. It sounds like a terrible idea to me...