Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

[Hypothetical] Canucks or your kid?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Canucks or your kid? (87 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you cheer for if the Canucks face the team you're son is on in the Stanley Cup Finals?

1. Canucks, no matter what. (28 votes [32.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.18%

2. Whatever team your son is on, even if it's a team you hate. (54 votes [62.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

3. Whatever team you son is on, unless it's a team you hate. In that case, the Canucks. (5 votes [5.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Why? So you can stop having any free time, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a gamble who might turn out to be a failure? Plus not to mention the next generation will be growing up in an even more bleak world situation. The middle class is on its way out. It sounds like a terrible idea to me...

If that's your idea of what having a kid means, I'm glad you never plan on having children

6xFRVi3.png

Credit to bananamash for the sig. Credit to torts for being stubborn

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#62 apollo

apollo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,045 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Depends if my son bought me a nice penthouse in coal harbour

WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN MILLERMANIA RUNS WILDDDD ON YOU?!

Florida Panthers GM -  2014-15 Shapheat FHL

#63 Five For Fighting

Five For Fighting

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

I would cheer for my son and hope he does well in the finals but I would hope the Canucks would win the cup. He would be the first person to understand. Aside from me he is the biggest Canucks fan I know! Besides he has my Genes. He doesn't even stand a chance playing for the Richmond Sockeyes let alone an NHL team :S
Posted Image

#64 TheFleetwoodMack

TheFleetwoodMack

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

Edited by TheFleetwoodMack, 28 February 2013 - 11:46 AM.

#65 TheFleetwoodMack

TheFleetwoodMack

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Depends what team my son plays for.

In a perfect world the son would win the Conn Smythe in a losing effort against the Stanley Cup winning Canucks

#66 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

Why? So you can stop having any free time, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising a gamble who might turn out to be a failure? Plus not to mention the next generation will be growing up in an even more bleak world situation. The middle class is on its way out. It sounds like a terrible idea to me...

Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother with this one....

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.