The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This guy can't escape the trade rumors, lol.

But his grandma just died. He was in Tor for her funeral - missed yesterdays game and likely tomorrows via Fialkov

Also, his underlying #'s are incredibly horrible this yr. Horrible. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole at this point. He's prob playing injured.

Am I the only one here fed up with getting Panther players?

I mean

David Booth, Keith Ballard, and Jason Garrison earn a collective 13+ million dollar.... and they all have underperformed. NONE OF THEM have worked... In my opinion all three are overpaid overrated players...

NO MORE PANTHERS! What we don't need is another struggling Panther to take on. What are we a panther animal shelter?

No to Weiss.

MG needs to do this for the love of god.

To FLA

Luongo

VAN 1st in 2013

Cannauton

Ballard

To VAN

Weiss

Gubranson

2013 first

Cap dump (upshall?)

very fair trade.

Gubranson is not going to be a franchise D man, he will be a very solid Right shot top 4 d man.

we upgrade their D and their goaltending, and we take weiss off their hands, which may help the mood of the dressing room, we give them an all star goalie who wants to play for them and we dont take too much of their future, we replace their first with ours, and we give them Cannauton who could become a PP quarter back in the right environment.

I'd even take a cap dump to even it up, for god sakes, were are getting Ballard and Luongo off our books, the least we could do is take a cap dump- like upshall.

This guy can't escape the trade rumors, lol.

But his grandma just died. He was in Tor for her funeral - missed yesterdays game and likely tomorrows via Fialkov

Also, his underlying #'s are incredibly horrible this yr. Horrible. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole at this point. He's prob playing injured.

Archived