The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth vs Bust

fanfor42

If Schroeder is used right, I think he can be a huge help to either Kesler (once he's back) or Booth because he has shown some great passing ability and we all know that Kesler and Booth are good scorers if they have the right playmakers on their line.

I wouldn't call him a bust (I do think he is slightly over-payed), but I think it boils down to coming back from injury and not having a lot of chemistry with his linemates. I have liked him with Kassian, but they need a decent center and more minutes to produce.

Both big bodies, can protect the puck well, decent (not great hands), hit, have speed, both drive the net.

Booth has shown flashes again this year and has been getting better and better each game (and closer to hitting the net), once he gets going I think he will surprise.

Was is the key word, since he's not the same player he was when he was here. He had issues in here the year we traded him, and those issues continued in Florida, and are still continuing in Detroit. He's played 3 games this year. Big picture indeed.

Archived