The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth vs Bust

fanfor42

I like Booths game, when he drives the net, its hard for the defence to move him, it's how he draws his penalties, he has been firing alot of pucks at the net so hopefully some go in soon. Against the Flames and LA, looks like they had Kassian playing with Booth and I swear every time Kass had the puck and entered the offensive zone, Booth was right on his tail, but what does Kassian do, he doesn't wait for his team to enter the zone, he rips it at the net and the rebound goes right back out or to one of the D who fires it up ice. Booth basically skates in circles without touching the net. Very uneffective & I hope AV notices.

Strum, yes..............Sammy, I don't think so. Sammy was so much more lethal and much more of a team player than a liability. Our PP has sucked big time since he and Ehrhoff left. Thats what I mean about Gillis he doesn't see the big picture, or the chemistry, he just sees a players age or his salary.

The frustrating thing about Booth is he looks so dang dominant on the ice but he isn't putting up the points. He had the second most shots out of any player in the game today in only 15 minutes of ice time. Him and Kassian are so strong and they control the puck well, I would really like to see them start converting. Schroeder would be a better fit on that line imo.

Archived