The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Question Schneider is playing top really well just now... but the real question is more like, if nobody wants Luongo (except for a bag of pucks), is the club prepared to have 5,3 mill sitting on the bench forever?? I think most agree that the money for either goalkeeper, would be spent better on a player that would be playing every game. It is not as if clubs have been queing up to take Lou???

With goal scoring dropping in the NHL its become even more important to have a goalie that can keep the puck out of the net. Why would we trade a goalie for even a 30 goal scorer if your other goalie has a mediocre season. The difference between Lou and schneids is that Schneider, based on his SP, can save more than 30 goals more than Lou, while lou would negate your increased offensive productivity.

How about this pipe dream of a deal if we were to trade Schneider..

Schneider Schroeder for Reinhart Strome lol

Future starting lineup

Jensen Strome Kassian

Reinhart Tanev

Lack

I don't even know if I'd give up Schneider for that but it makes your future pretty bright if lack moulds into the next Schneider

IF we trade Schneider, it will be for a ridiculous return. If I were Gillis I would push for Tavares, Streit and Neidereitter for Schneider, Ballard and the Canucks 2013 1st round draft pick.

I would prefer Kesler when he comes back to focus on the 3rd line C position and get back to his Selke form, and let Tavares anchor the 2nd line.

IF we trade Schneider, it will be for a ridiculous return. If I were Gillis I would push for Tavares, Streit and Neidereitter for Schneider, Ballard and the Canucks 2013 1st round draft pick.

I would prefer Kesler when he comes back to focus on the 3rd line C position and get back to his Selke form, and let Tavares anchor the 2nd line.

Archived