The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I suppose the team is tampering with Luongo by giving up fewer shots in his starts as well?

I remember in Florida, Luo used to face endless rubber...

The Canucks are tampering with a good thing winning games with Schneider starting (because, according to 101, what's really most important to the team isn't winning, it's Luongo...)

Just a couple of facts that put your your complaining in perspective:

Luongo's worst performances this season were obviously the Detroit games - that last loss to Detroit was his third straight start, in five days, and his previous 8 goal performance was a back to back start for him as well.

So much for the "cold" excuse.

Luo's played 15 games, Cory 16. Luo .904, Cory .917.

Try again.

What's your explanation 101?

The way Schneider is playing one could only imagine what his worth is? The media keeps on saying the Canucks pool of prospects is very weak. Why not trade Schneider and get the max we can get and let it be the kind of players or player that can take the torch from the Sedins. The Canucks have drafted goalies in the past 4 drafts and you would think at least one of them can turn into something. I don't think trading Luongo is going to help the Canucks. He's more of an asset to the team and hopefully help and groom one of those young goalies we have.

The way Schneider is playing one could only imagine what his worth is? The media keeps on saying the Canucks pool of prospects is very weak. Why not trade Schneider and get the max we can get and let it be the kind of players or player that can take the torch from the Sedins. The Canucks have drafted goalies in the past 4 drafts and you would think at least one of them can turn into something. I don't think trading Luongo is going to help the Canucks. He's more of an asset to the team and hopefully help and groom one of those young goalies we have.

Schneider does not equal Tavares. You people treat him like his a 23 year old prospect. He's getting older. He will be a UFA in a couple seasons with no guarantee of resigning anywhere.

If there was a big market for goalies his value would be tremendous. But there's no market. There are so many other options for teams to look at. People clearly don't seem to be too interested in Lu (maybe not). I'm not MG so I don't know what people are offering but if something made remote sense he woulda done it by now. Maybe he's got a bidding war going for one and is waiting another week. I doubt it. Trading either for the optimal value as soon as possible is the only move to make. Deeming either untouchable is asinine.

schneider

2014 first

for

Bailey

strome

Matt Martin

2013 2nd

we get center help now- Bailey

future stud - strome (a centerman aswell)

matt martin- finally an NHL forth liner to work with Lappy

a 2nd to offset our loss of a first ( I would even do this deal without the 2nd)

Archived