The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Volpatti CLAIMED by Caps

Strombone1

Lol at some of these comments.

'Perfect 4th liner' He's 27 and has played just 54 NHL games, scoring just 4pts in the process while never being a plus player. Mr. Perfect?

'Why didn't we trade him and get something for him?' See above. No value.

'Heart and soul player' Sure. If not being able to play hockey all that well or not being able to play a full season counts as heart and soul.

'We should never lose these kind of players' Dime a dozen scrubs? Can't keep 'em all.

etc.

Not hating Volpatti now. He was an 'alright' 13th forward. But some of these comments are hilarious. I suppose the same crybaby-type stuff gets posted after every loss too, so...

Yea saw that coming.. I'm honestly really starting to dislike management.. Gillis should of traded Lou this off season when the leafs offered him schenn, or a deal involving kadri.. Now no one want Lou, schnieds is gettin pissed off, and we are gonna end up trading Cory.. We won't win the cup with Lou, plain an simple.. GmMg has pissed off manny.. We traded coho for kassian, which I'm fine with if we used kassian other then a 5 min per game plug.. That booth trade is looking awful, not to mention the Ballard one.. Seriously what has gillis done for our team in te last few years that is beneficial???

Lol at some of these comments.

'Perfect 4th liner' He's 27 and has played just 54 NHL games, scoring just 4pts in the process while never being a plus player. Mr. Perfect?

'Why didn't we trade him and get something for him?' See above. No value.

'Heart and soul player' Sure. If not being able to play hockey all that well or not being able to play a full season counts as heart and soul.

'We should never lose these kind of players' Dime a dozen scrubs? Can't keep 'em all.

etc.

Not hating Volpatti now. He was an 'alright' 13th forward. But some of these comments are hilarious. I suppose the same crybaby-type stuff gets posted after every loss too, so...

Archived